It is the policy of Advanced Insulation & Fabrications to comply fully with the WHS Act and the Work Health and Safety Regulations (the WHS Regulations) 2011 & 2014 to put into practice the highest standards in health, safety and welfare of all employees, contractors, customers, and visitors at all our job sites.
Moreover, Advanced Insulation & Fabrications also acknowledges its duty of care and protection to all people – whether they be part of the company or not – who may be affected by our tasks. This commitment brings us into complete awareness that we should not allow any part of the company’s operations to put the local community at risk of injury, illness, or property damage.
Advanced Insulation & Fabrications makes all its employees morally and legally obligated to work in cooperation and unity with our supervisors and managers to achieve a healthy, safe and hazard-free workplace as well as to be reasonably responsible for their own welfare and also all the other people around the site.
We at Advanced Insulation & Fabrications take matters on Work Health and Safety Regulations seriously – regularly advising all staff and employees to observe strict compliance of their duties under the revised 2014 WHS Act, and encouraging them to report work-related injury, illness, and disaster right away. To make this a sustainable success, Advanced Insulation & Fabrications upholds:
- Provision of safe systems of work;
- Provision and maintenance of safe plant and equipment;
- Provision of clear and complete information, instruction, training and supervision to all staff and employees;
- Provision of adequate resources to meet health, safety and welfare objectives.
- Inclusion of staff and employees in all decision-making processes concerning workplace health, safety, and welfare;
- Involvement in hazard identification and control as well as risk assessment on all its facilities and work sites on a regular basis especially when new work systems are implemented, new equipment are utilised, and new processes are adapted; and,
- Regular monitoring and review of all our health, safety, and welfare systems to abide with statutory and legislative requirements as well as with the current industry standards.