Polyurethane Spray and Injection Services
In order to prevent temperature fluctuations in commercial, residential and storage buildings, as well as any high-temperature and low-temperature vessels, good insulation must be installed. Advanced Insulation and Fabrications offers Polyurethane Spray and Polyurethane Injection to insulate multiple applications and substrates including wall interior, stud wall and air seal, tanks, pipes, and other systems for internal and external applications.
Advanced Insulation and Fabrications can install Polyurethane insulation to buildings and vessels on site. We use sheet metal and spacer blocks to clad the vessel which will create a cavity between the vessel and the cladding. Polyurethane foam is injected within the cavities.
Benefits of Polyurethane insulation
- It creates a tight seamless air barrier around the vessel.
- It reduces noise levels by up to 75%.
- It makes your buildings and vessels immune to water and moisture penetration.
- It retains its form and structure, without any sign of deterioration even after a long period of time.
- It provides the best kind of thermal insulation against extreme heating and cooling compared to any other material available in the market today.
- For vessels with sub-zero temperature, it means not having to add vapour barrier coatings as the sprayed or injected polyurethane foam fills the space in between already.
- Polyurethane application is quick, cost effective and minimally disruptive.
Polyurethane Injection Insulation for Pipes
Advanced Insulation and Fabrications can provide pre-insulated pipes including external cladding. We offer different types of carrier pipes such as copper, plastic, steel or stainless steel. You can also choose from a variety of claddings including PVC, HDPE, Stainless or Spiral Gal. If you require on-site installation, we use different ‘spacer’ materials as outer casing such as aluminium, stainless steel or galvanised steel for the carrier pipe before injecting polyurethane foam around it. We can ensure that all annular space between the pipe and the casing are properly filled.
All insulation applications provided by Advanced Insulation and Fabrications are suitable for the following:
- Pipes with liquids and gases of temperature up to 130 degrees C
- Pipes with liquids and gases of temperature down to -200 degrees C
Polyurethane Spray and Injection technology is essential for selective filling of cracks, joints, gaps or pores in multiple applications and substrates including wall interior, stud wall and air seal, tanks, pipes, and other systems for internal and external applications. Advanced Insulation and Fabrications includes a full range of Polyurethane Spray and Injection insulation applications.
Call us to discuss your insulation needs today.